We ask all congregants and guests to respect the following guidelines:
- Masks are required for all individuals in the synagogue building
- For High Holy Days masks are required for all individuals outdoors
- Stay home if you do not feel well, have a fever, exhibit cold symptoms, or have been exposed to anyone who is sick
- Practice safe hand hygiene: hand sanitizer is available throughout the building and hand soap is in all restrooms
- Practice social distancing and avoid handshakes and hugs
Information about our new state-of-the-art air purification system for the entire building
As part of our commitment to safely occupy the synagogue building during the COVID-19 pandemic and for our future, our air ventilation system has been updated to a state-of-the-art air purification system.
Our air in the main sanctuary, social hall, hallways, classrooms, and rest of the building is delivered high and extracted low (floor grills under the seats at every third row). The system provides hydrogen peroxide molecules into the air continuously. Our main sanctuary air changes at a rate of 4 + air changes per hour. This system is patented and has been in use in thousands of locations for more than 20 years. It has an efficacy rate of 99+% for cleaning and eliminating bacteria and viruses, like the flu, common cold, and COVID-19.
The following religious services will be conducted in-person as well as streamed on Zoom.
Morning Minyan at 8:00 am
Evening Minyan at 6:00 pm
Shabbat morning at 9:00 am