Adat Shalom Synagogue nurtures the joys of Jewish faith, tradition and community. Our congregation encourages and provides opportunities for
lifelong spiritual exploration, cultural growth, friendship and learning.
As an egalitarian congregation rooted in Torah, we maintain a setting for:
- SOULFUL PRAYER – Traditional and contemporary alternatives
- EDUCATION – Learning from childhood through adulthood
- ZIONISM – Promoting love and support of Israel
- A CARING COMMUNITY – Helping those in need
- CELEBRATION – Enjoying holidays and life-cycle events as a congregational family